/ +86 13685199283
FAQYou are here: Home >> FAQ

What’s the household goods? Which kind of household goods does GLAMOUR offer?

Source:   Time: 2016/3/9 16:00:56   Visits:

1. Household goods are goods and products used within households. They are the tangible and movable personal property placed in the living rooms, dining rooms,kitchens, family rooms, great rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, recreation rooms, hallways, attics, and basements and other rooms of a house.

2. As a glassware manufacturer and exporter, GLAMOUR mainly provides the world market with the household glassware made in China, our products mainly have two fields : borosilicate glass bottle and moulded glassware. 

Borosilicate glass bottle is mainly used for baby feeding bottle. 

Moulded glassware include nearly all the glass containers for packaging industry and household, such as glass bottle, jar, cup and accessories for food packing and many other purposes, except the existing products, we can make an mould according to customer’s sample and/or drawing, providing the overseas customers with OEM service.